Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Tuesday 22 February 2011

The Power of Love

There's something about You Jesus
That just escapes my mind
About how You cause the lame to walk
And restore the sight of the blind
And how You can take the lowly
The broken hearted ones
And place them in Your Kingdom
To bring them up as sons
There's something about You Jesus
There's something about Your face
'Though I can't see any features
I see mercy, compassion and grace
There's something about those eyes Lord
That shed those tears for me
There's something about those healing hands
That they fastened to that tree
What made You say 'Father, forgive them,
For they know not what they do'
When they saved the life of Barabas
And they chose to crucify You
I know what that ' something ' is Lord
As I look to my Father above
It's the one thing that covers all others
It's Your totally unselfish love

No comments: