Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Friday 29 October 2021

It is a fool who says there is no God

 Over the past week we have had some of the most beautiful skies show up here, and I took some pictures of them to just show on this post. Even seeing this to me is part of the beauty that God displays in this world, and something which brings me to say 'It is a fool who says there is no God.'





My greatest desire since I have been born again of God's Holy Spirit is to spread the gospel to as many people as I can for the rest of my life. Although my friend and I spent many years evangelising in the streets with the leaflets and songs that the Lord had given us to share, and I love blogging, the reaching out to others who do not know the Lord still remains within my heart. I still have many leaflets, and laminated poems that speak of Jesus that I feel to give to people, but am not sure where this could be done.  When my friend and I were first brought together we always thought that we would have a café called 'The Lighthouse' where we would give these leaflets and poems out. This did not happen, and I ended up having a blog called 'Lighthouse vision ', yet I still feel that something is still in the future where the remainder of what has been given me to share amongst those who do not know Jesus will be shared. Please pray for me regarding this.

My friend and I also became prison visitors, something which we enjoyed doing very much, and just as we prayed for those physical prisoners I pray for those who are imprisoned in the spirit  of the enemy, as I once was, that they would be set free from the sins of this world and come to our beautiful Lord. 

I add this little poem for all who have already come to the Lord, and those who are looking towards Him, as we all walk the journey with Him. God bless.

                            

17 comments:

Sandi said...

I prayed. 😊

Brenda said...

Thanks Sandi.

Sandi said...

I left you a ques over at my blog...

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
God's handiwork speaks for itself and for Him as the Creator and Master Designer. Only a fool could look at nature and assume it all happened by chance, just as only a fool could find a Swiss watch on the ground and assume it was some random assembly without a designer.
Thanks as always for the lovely post. God bless you and your ministry,
Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie,
I love your comparison to the Swiss watch.I have always wondered how anyone could possibly think we came from apes when apes are still around.God bless you and your lovely ministry too.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for your good works. Praying for you.

God bless.

Brenda said...

Hi Victor, it is God Who sets up the good works, and we loved it out in the streets. We met many people, particularly young ones, who would not go into a church but wanted to know about Jesus. We were in a shopping arcade one day and a young man came running to us with a can of beer in his hand. He asked us if we would pray for his seriously ill mother. We said we would and he ran off thanking us. It made our day. God bless.

Debbie said...

the skies are so spectacular, i find looking up, never disappoints!! thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving such kind words about my photography!!

Brenda said...

Hi Debbie,
it was lovely to visit your blog, and you are great at taking photographs. You are so right that looking up never disappoints. God bless.

Susan said...

Hi Brenda, I find that when I take photographs of a beautiful sky, sunrise or sunset, the colours in real life are so much more spectacular than a photo can capture. God’s beautiful colour palate just cannot be matched. He is an amazing artist as well as Creator. It is so wonderful that He gives all that beauty for free while human artists which cannot hold a candle to God’s creation’s beauty charge thousands or millions of dollars for one little piece of their artwork. Blessings to you Brenda. Often times the Lord uses us to bring His blessings to others without us even realizing it. All He desires from us is a surrendered and willing heart. ❤️🙏😊

Rainbow Evening said...

you are absolutely right....

# Have a wonderful day

Brenda said...

Hi Susan,
I am so sorry, I did not see that you had left a comment here until today. What you have said regarding photographs not showing the true beauty is so true. The beauty of the skies on that day have not been one hundred percent shown in my pics either. We have a beautiful creator, and that is why I can't stop using the word 'beauty' when I speak of His Works. God bless you Susan.

Brenda said...

Hi Rainbow Evening, I love our Father, God, and His precious Son Jesus. You too have a good day.

Susan said...

Amen Brenda. What a generous and truly loving Creator and Redeemer we have Who is rich in mercy and new blessings every day. ❤️

Brenda said...

Yes Susan, He is truly a loving Creator and Redeemer. If only His creation was truly loving to one another - the hatred around the world is unbelievable. God bless you Susan.

Sateigdra knowles said...

Lovely photos. Lovely blog post Brenda. Will pray that God let's you know what He wants you to do with the other laminated Christian items that you have had for a while. God bless you.

Brenda said...

Hi Sateigdra, lovely to see you again. Thank you for your prayer. God bless you and keep you safe on these hard times.