Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Friday 5 November 2021

Don't miss the boat

Because of what is happening around the world now, which I believe is related to the prophesy in Matthew ch. 24 vs. 7 and 8:-  'Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.'

I feel led to repost this post from my other blog which is :-

http://fatherithankyouforjesus.blogspot.com/  for those who might not know the Lord but who come to read my blog.

A beautiful romance

Listen all you people there's a story to be told
a wondrous tale of beauty talked about in days of old
It speaks about a mystery -  a beautiful romance
how the God of all creation gave this world a second chance

a second chance to walk with God - to become His holy child
to be rescued from our wretchedness and to Him be reconciled
by believing on Jesus, the lamb who was slain
that we might be accepted by the Father again

No more to be in torment, no more to be in shame
when we trust on our Saviour and the power in His name
Yes the Father sent Jesus just to save you and me
He's the bread sent from Heaven - He's the life giving tree

So turn from your hard labour, come out from slavery
for the Son of God released you on that day at Calvary
don't let sin be your master - come shout, sing and dance
for the Lord God of heaven has given us a second chance












...... for nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes in divers places; all these are the beginning of sorrows.   Matthew ch.24 vs.7,8

......  and the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commands all men everywhere to repent; Because He has appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom He has ordained; whereof He has give assurance to all men, in that He has raised Him from the dead.   Acts ch.17 vs.30,31

...... when the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory; And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.    Matthew ch.25 vs.31,32


What do you see?

Open your eyes to what's happening my friend
look around you ....... what do you see?
all the things that you read of and watch on tv
are just as God said it would be
Will you listen and enter God's sanctuary
which was purchased by Jesus' shed blood
or will you turn a deaf ear to God's warning
like they did in the days of the flood?


What's that you say Noah? ( in hindsight )

What's that you say Noah
it's going to rain
and God's told you to build a big boat
just look at the size - it will take you all year
and you really believe it will float ?

What's that you say Noah
God's bringing a flood
He's destroying the whole of mankind
It's the way we've been living - it hasn't been good
you'll be saved while we're all left behind ?

What's that you say Noah ?
You're crazy - you're mad
to believe what God tells you is true
for the life that we're living is not really bad
maybe you should try living it too 

What's that you say Noah
God's closing the doors ?
Well .... maybe it was wrong to gloat
and 'though now it's too late
if we'd all changed out ways
maybe we'd all be in the same boat 

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came and took them all away, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.   Matthew ch.24 vs.38,39

At that time two people will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left behind.  Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left    Matthew ch.24 vs.40,41


Don't be the one left behind!

'The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some people understand slowness, but is being patient with you. He does not want anyone to perish, but wants everyone to repent ' 2 Peter ch.3 v.9 

25 comments:

Sandi said...

'The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some people understand slowness, but is being patient with you. He does not want anyone to perish, but wants everyone to repent ' 2 Peter ch.3 v.9

Sobering thought.

Sometimes I think this will happen in my lifetime and sometimes it seems very faraway. History tells a long story and it has been dire many times before. People always think we live in the worst of times.

I wonder if I will meet you in the sky at dawn tomorrow (just a guess) or many years from now in the natural course of long life that ends in Heaven. Well, whenever we meet, Brenda, it will be good.

The world is absolutely bananas right now, so if it turns out to be the end I won't be too surprised. My heart aches at the thought, though. Many would be lost.


Victor S E Moubarak said...

Trust in the Lord always.

God bless.

Brenda said...

I know Sandi, I feel very sad for the people being brought up in this world in these times. That is why I feel it is not only important for we who are in the body of Christ on earth to endeavour to be obedient to the Word spoken to us daily in our walk, as the scriptures say that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith ( 1 Timothy ch. 4 v. 1 ), but it is also important that we share what we have been given to share to those who do not know the Lord. No man knows the hour of the Lord's return, but God does. God bless you Sandi as you share what you have been given to share.

Brenda said...

Yes Victor,
we must always trust in the Lord, the One mediator between man and God. God bless.

Debbie said...

my faith is different than yours brenda, i must tell you that. i always admire those with strong faith, it is to be admired. my christian beliefs are just different and i do not openly speak of them but keep them to myself, so my comments may seem strange to you. it is good that sharing yours makes you happy!! thanks you for your visits and very kind comments!!

with reference to my blog...i went and looked at my garden pictures and the are SUPER OLD, i must update them. those "tabs" on my blog, all of them, need updating!!!

Brenda said...

That's alright Debbie,
I know that after my near death experience, and many other experiences, that I have to share what I have been given to share. I would never be able to tell anyone what or who to believe in. Whoever is a Christian believer, it is only the written scriptures that can verify what we believe in.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Matt. 24 has been very much on my mind lately also. The signs of the times are so clear, yet so many ignore them and will perish. May God bless you for sharing His truth, that all may come to repentance before it is too late.

David C Brown said...

And let us keep our eyes on Christ; He is our Hope; and not hoping for the best which is the best the world can do.

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie,
yes, we have to share the truth when we are followers of Jesus, as He said in Mark ch. 1 v.17 'Then Jesus said to them; 'Follow me and I will make you become fishers of men', and may God bless you for sharing His truth. He wants all to be saved.

Brenda said...

Hi David,
Jesus was the Word of God made flesh, and He (the Word of God) is the only Hope we must keep our eyes on while we are in this world. There is nothing in this world to compare to what He has in store for us when we put our trust in Him. God bless.

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Brenda!
I love your heart for the ones who haven't yet met Jesus in a personal way. It feels to me like the days of Noah in so many ways. Many urge us to prepare for the days ahead. We don't know exactly how the Lord is going to manifest His presence but it will happen and I long to see many come to know Jesus.

Brenda said...

Hi Mary,
yes I think all of us who have come to know the Lord would want those who do not know Him to walk with Him down the path we walk with Him. He is the only One Who can cause us to change our ways. He is the One mediator between man and God Who can teach us God's ways and fight the spiritual enemy. God bless you Mary.

Susan said...

Hi Brenda, lately I have been sensing more of an urgency to talk about preparing our hearts to meet Jesus as well. Not sure if it is through the rapture or that many will die before He returns, because I do believe that many will die and it will also cause many more to fall away from the faith in Christ, sadly, because many are built on shifting sand and not on solid rock. Love your poems. ❤️😊 I think I fixed getting that awful Google warning off my Bible Treasures blog. 😊

Brenda said...

Hi Susan,
I know the scriptures say that we know not what tomorrow brings, but it also says that many will fall away from the faith, which they are, and that wars, earthquakes etc.... will take place - and this is what is happening. Even some 'churches' are marrying same sex couples and doing things which God does not condone. I think we are in the end times. I am glad that your Bible Treasures blog has been fixed. God bless.

Rajani Rehana said...

Read my new post

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless.

Brenda said...

I did Rajani, and left a comment.

Brenda said...

You too Victor, in God we are definitely blessed.

Rainbow Evening said...

believe to God that will help all us at the end.

# May God bless all of us

Brenda said...

Yes, belief in God can be accessed through Jesus the Word of God made flesh, the One mediator between man and God, and God wants all to be saved through Jesus.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Amen -- may we be fishers of men, as He has called us to be, until He returns. May God bless you richly,
Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie,
yes, that is a picture scripture I have by the side of me as I type this response to you, with a picture of a kingfisher on it. God bless you Laurie.

Sateigdra knowles said...

Hi brenda, it's been so very long. Just dropping by to read your blog and say hello.

Brenda said...

Hi Sateigdra, lovely to see you. A big "Hello' to you. Hope you are keeping well.

Johnny oneil said...

Hola a todo el público, quiero compartir aquí mi experiencia con un gran hechizo llamado Dr. OKOSODO, usó su poder para traer de vuelta a mi ex novia, han pasado más the 6 meses desde que la niña me dejó otro Nu hombre, Yotro I can do a lot more than you can see on a phone you can't see, like you can see, what can be done by another example of a day that you can follow. Reply to my cell phone, estaba inquieto porque ya no sabía qué hacer, pero por suerte me alegré cuando finalmente vi el testimonio de cómo este hechizo devolvía many as conexiones entre sí, así que me su comuniqué com

It's a good time to show me what I want, a moment where I can live a life and enjoy 24 hours, later I can start making the day, thanks to. used a lot. mucho Sr. dr. OKOSODO, o visit at correo electrónico drokosodo647@gmail.com