Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Tuesday 21 December 2021

My praise for my beautiful Saviour as I celebrate CHRISTmas this year

I just want to share two songs I have written, that I may have shared before, but which speak of Jesus and my experience of His love and sacrifice.

JESUS WENT TO THE STABLE FOR ME

Jesus went to the stable for me 
born in a human likeness was He
a babe in a manger He was to be 
 just as the Father told Him
There He lay with the cattle and sheep 
placed on a bed of straw to sleep
every word in His heart to keep  
just as the Father told Him 
'You shall have everything you see'
 Satan said 'if you worship me'
'To God alone will I bow' said He
 Just as the Father told Him

Jesus went to the mountain for me 
spoke with Elijah and Moses did He
There He was given all authority  
just as the Father told Him
Jesus came in the Spirit for me
comforter, counsellor, healer is He
and from the curse I have been set free
just as the Father tells me
Now my heart and my mind are stirred
I must act on what I have heard
and I shall live by God’s every word
just as the Father tells me


HE HAS RISEN

He has risen with healing in His wings
He has risen with power in His hands
and the river of the Spirit has gone forth
for the healing of the lands

He has risen as the Saviour of the world
sent from God to set men free
and His voice is calling to the people
saying ‘ Come and follow me’

So hear the Master calling
He’ll take your pain and strife
Yes Jesus will lead you back to God
and everlasting life


God bless all who visit, and have a lovely time at Christmas

27 comments:

Sandi said...

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too, Brenda!

Brenda said...

Hi Sandi, yes will make the most of Christmas time. Stay safe.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much, Brenda.

With best wishes to you and your family this Christmas and always.

God bless you all.

Brenda said...

You too Victor, enjoy the Christmas season with your family, and whoever you spend it with. God bless you all.

Aritha V. said...

Brenda, thanks. Every day Christ-day.

Brenda said...

Absolutely Aritha,
hope you are feeling much better, trust in the Lord for your healing. God bless.

Brenda said...

You too Victor, as always.

Sandi said...

"To God alone will I bow"

Amen.

Happy and blessed New Year, Brenda! 🎉

Brenda said...

Hi Sandi, and a happy and blessed new year to you too.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Thank you for the lovely poetry full of Bible truth. May you and your family have all blessings in 2022 and until He comes again!
Laurie

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Happy New Year.

God bless.

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, may you and your family have all the blessings, and promises, that our Father God has to offer us in Jesus in year 2022 also.

Brenda said...

A very happy new year to you and your family Victor.

Susan said...

Love your poetry Brenda, happy new year to you from our family to you love from Canada.

Brenda said...

Thank you Susan,and a happy new year to you from us in Northern Ireland.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless.

Brenda said...

God bless you too Victor.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
It is a blessing to read your inspiring poetry. Looking forward to reading more in the New Year. God bless you,
Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie,
we are always inspired by God to share whatever He gives us to share, and there is a time for everything according to His wishes. I love reading all other bloggers posts, including yours, very much. May our Lord Jesus give you lots to share and interact with in the year to come too. God bless Laurie.

Aritha V. said...

Lieve vriendin (dear friend), how are you?
God bless you.

Brenda said...

Hi Aritha, lieve vriendin, I am fine thank you. My knees have been a bit painful, all dur to the heavy gardening I have done in West Wales, but it could be worse. God bless.

Laurie Collett said...

Amen, Brenda! May we redeem the time until He comes again to encourage and edify one another, online or in person. May God bless you and your lovely ministry,
Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, thank you for your kind comment, may God bless you with your lovely ministry too. We must always share what our Heavenly Father has given us to share, as He wants all to be saved through His precious Son Jesus - the one way to eternal life.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda, Thank you for the kind words. May we both continue to share what He has laid on our hearts. God bless, Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, yes it is always good to interact with one another regarding our spiritual experiences and feelings. God bless.

Aritha said...

I will pray for your knees. Thanks for your comment on my Dutch blog. I wrote a comment back on it :)

Brenda said...

Thank you Aritha,
I pray continuously for them and they are not so bad at the moment.