Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Who Said?

I just feel led to share a poem which I believe God spoke to me through when I was going through some hard trials.

Who said that I'll not heal you
who told you child this lie
who said that you will get much worse
and points his finger to the curse?
My child ..... it was not I

who speaks new precious words of life
to all who live in fear and strife
and says 'By faith shall live the just'
if in their Lord they'll put their trust
For through God's word has been revealed
that by my stripes you shall be healed
Who says your needs I'll satisfy
My precious child, was it not I?

Beware the serpent oh so sly
to steal your blessing he will try
My child it still remains your choice
'The Devil's hiss - or the Master's voice?'
For even in this latter day
Satan keeps asking 'Did God say?
still questioning God's Holy Word
hoping you'll doubt what you have heard
Don't listen child each time he tries
to win you with his evil lies
Tell him this time it's not the same
this time you wear your Saviour's name
the name of Jesus Christ - God's Son
by Whom redemption has been won
and from the curse you've been reprieved
if in My Word you have believed
So stand within God's promise child
by the Devil's lies be not beguiled
and when he questions as you're led
you say to him 'Yes God has said'

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb.
 Rev.ch. 12 v.11

22 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Rajani, your post was very interesting thank you for visiting.

Sandi said...

Amen 💙

Brenda said...

Yes we overcome the enemy through our Lord being in our lives.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Such wise words, Brenda. Beautifully composed, too!
Blessings!

Brenda said...

Thank you for your kind comment Martha, we have a Saviour Who is full of God's wisdom, which brings us through the foolishness of the spiritual enemy. God bless you.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Thank you for this important reminder that God is the Great Physician, risen with healing in His wings! May God bless you and your lovely ministry,
Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, thank you for your kind comment. God truly is the Great Physician, and I wait upon Him at this moment to heal me from a case of vertigo than I am going through. I welcome all prayers. God bless.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God is always by our side, even and especially in difficult times.

God bless.

Brenda said...

Absolutely true Victor. I am starting to feel better and have opened my Bible earlier to some comforting Words. God bless.

shayndel said...

Amen. Powerful verses and message about listening only to the word of God. May we make the LORD most high our refuge and our fortress always (from Ps. 91) Blessings and Shalom!❤️

Brenda said...

Amen to Psalm 91 Shayndel, and Blessings and Shalom to you too.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
I just prayed for you to be healed from the vertigo. I had an episode about a year ago but experienced great relief with the Epley maneuver. This is usually done by a doctor but can be done at home on a bed or couch with someone helping you. Richard helped me, and the first time I tried it I experienced about 80% relief. we repeated it shortly thereafter and the vertigo was completely gone and has not returned, praise the Lord! But if it doesn't work for you, or if you feel more comfortable having a doctor do it, you should seek medical attention. May God bless and heal you. Here is the link to instructions: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319171#step-by-step-guide

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, thank you for your prayers. My husband joined me in prayer as well and it has gone now. I have had a miraculous healing before which my husband knows about so we prayed regarding the words where two agree as touching anything, but I am very thankful for all the added prayers. God bless you Laurie.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
So glad to hear the vertigo is resolved -- praise the Lord! God bless you too!
Laurie

Lux said...

What a beautiful reminder of how powerful, generous, and loving our Father is. Doubt creeps in sometimes and it's easy to forget who He is and what He can do. Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem!

Brenda said...

Thank you Laurie, it was not nice at all. I am just glad it did not last. God bless.

Brenda said...

Hi Lux, and thank you for sharing your thoughts on how trials can cause us to forget Who our loving Father is and what He can do. God bless.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless always.

Brenda said...

God bless you too Victor.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Yes, vertigo can be very scary and uncomfortable. Praise God for His rapid healing and answered prayer!

Brenda said...

Amen Laurie.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless.