Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Sunday 25 February 2024

My Testimony

 I just feel to re post my testimony to glorify my Saviour Jesus Christ.  


Many years ago I had recorded onto a cassette some poems and songs that I had written.  They related part of my testimony.  While I was living down in West Wales an elder of a church I was attending put them on an mp3 disc for me.  As I know very little about this kind of technology I have just been to the library to ask if anyone can link this disc to my blog.  A young lady there has done her best regarding this, and so I am going to see if this link has worked - the young lady was not sure if it would.  Most of these songs and poems I may have already put up, and I am definitely no  'singer', and only learned a few chords on my guitar to be able to play the tunes that came into my head at the time of writing the songs.
However - one thing I learned at that time of learning from the Lord was  that as we are taught by God through His precious Word, and go through our trials trusting in Him, we are able to get stronger spiritually.  My journey is still on-going, I am forever learning, and I will not know whether this link will work until I publish this post.  If it doesn't work, then I will have lost nothing through trying.:-)
To listen to my testimony  press the link below.

Testimony by Brenda Rees - Soundcloud

23 comments:

Sandi said...

It worked!

You have a beautiful voice, Brenda. Thank you for sharing this again. I listened to it the other time, probably the first time you posted it.

Brenda said...

Hi Sandi, thank you for your very kind comment. It was only after my near death experience that both poems and songs started to come into my mind. God bless.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What amazing songs and testimonies, Brenda! As Sandi said, your voice is so beautiful and filled with God's Spirit within you. Thank you for taking the time to share with us here today.
God bless!

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful songs and compelling testimony. To God be the glory!
May God bless you and your lovely ministry,
Laurie

Frank E. Blasi said...

Dear Brenda,
I have listened to all of your recordings and was blessed and edified.
I wish you further success in your work.
God bless you and your family.

Ирина Полещенко said...

Thank you, dear Brenda! I like your Testimony! May our God bless you and your family!

Brenda said...

Hi Martha Jane, thank you for your very kind comment. I have always enjoyed praising the Lord, whether it be through singing or prayer. God bless you.

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie, yes to God be the glory, for without Him I would not be able to sing or even write the songs and poems. God bless.

Brenda said...

Hi Frank, thank you for your very kind comment too. All glory to our lovely God and His Son our Saviour. God bless you and Alex.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much for this post.

God bless.

Brenda said...

Hi Victor, you are very welcome. God bless.

Juvenal Nunes said...

Sem dúvida que as belas canções que escreveu e compôs foram inspiradas pela fé que quer expressar.
Abraço de amizade.

Juvenal Nunes

Brenda said...

Hi Juvenal, it is me Brenda who wrote the poems and songs. Thank you for your kind comment, definitely inspires by Jesus. God bless.

Laurie Collett said...

Amen, Brenda -- without Him, we can do nothing, but with Him, all things are possible!

Brenda said...

That is right Laurie, everything I have shared was given to me by the Lord. The Holy Spirit is the powerful voice of the Lord. God bless you Laurie.

Brenda said...

Hi Irina. Sorry, I missed your comment.Thsnk you for for your kind comment, and may God also bless you and your family.

Brenda said...

Thank you Irina for your very kind comment, I accidently missed it.ay God bless you and your family too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

You are very welcome Lon, it always helps us to get to know one another when we share experiences in our lives, especially regarding coming to know our Lord Jesus. God bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

We will meet together in Heaven one day, the most beautiful place I was taken to in my near death experience. God bless you.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

It works, and it's beautiful, and I saved it to my favorites so I can listen again.
I very much related to what you said in the beginning about all the different voices telling you what you should believe and do when you were a baby Christian. That was my experience too, and it was very confusing and had me wavering in my faith because I wanted to do everything right.

Brenda said...

Hi Great Granny,
thank you for visiting. Being in the Lord is a learning process, and we grow each day when we seek His Word in our lives. God bless you as you journey on in Him too.