Mhttp://godsbigshow.blogspot.com/y Blog List

Friday 30 December 2022

Forever Grateful

Forever grateful Father
that You gave Your precious Son
Who, knowing His awesome destiny
said ‘Not my will but Your will be done’
Yet it pleased You to bruise Him Father
so that I might have peace and be healed
for through this one act of sacrifice
was Your gift of Salvation revealed

Forever remembering Jesus
that You hung upon that tree
taking the pain and punishment
that was meant for a sinner like me
Yet You chose not to open Your mouth Lord
and call on the Heavenly host
to come to Your aid on that lonely day
No - You suffered and gave up the ghost

Forever Yours Holy Spirit
while You teach me and make all things clear
chastising me when I go astray
and wiping away each tear
Oh Father I love and respect You
and Jesus I want to obey
so guide me great Spirit and keep me
‘til my Lord returns for me one day


16 comments:

Sandi said...

Amen amen amen.

God bless you in this coming year, Brenda. I have a feeling 2023 will be wonderful.

Brenda said...

Hi Sandi,
God bless you too in this coming year with all He has for us in our beautiful Saviour. Every day in the Lord is wonderful, and I have a feeling that there will be wonderful things in the near future. The things that are going on around the world are part of the end time prophesy, and what is going on in Ukraine is very sad, but as I say to my husband when we worries about it, the scriptures say 'Unless God intervenes all flesh would be destroyed.' This speaks both spiritually and carnally. He holds our future, and His thoughts are for our welfare and not to harm us. He wants all to be saved, but we can only pray for others who don't know the Lord, and endeavour to learn God's ways and thoughts in our own walk with Him.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What a wonderful poem and a tribute to how much we are loved by our Savior, Brenda. May God grant you many blessings in the New Year!

Brenda said...

Hi Martha Jane,
there is no love on earth that is equal to the love of God the Father and our Saviour His Son, Who was the only One Who could enable us to have eternal life
in the most beautiful place that no one can imagine - unless they have experienced a NDE, which I did. May God grant you many blessings in the New Year too.

Sandi said...

Amen, Brenda.

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Brenda,
Praise the Lord for you, your lovely ministry, and your truth-filled poem. May God bless you and yours in this New Year,

Laurie

Brenda said...

Hi Laurie,
Praise God for our beautiful Saviour, Jesus Christ, and may God bless you and yours in this New Year.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Well written, Brenda. Thank you.

God bless always.

Brenda said...

Hi Victor,
Welcome into the new year, and God bless you too.

shayndel said...


Forever Grateful!
Amen.
Beautiful!
Abundant blessings to you, Brenda, in 2023 in Yeshua`s Love.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Shayndel

Brenda said...

Hi Shayndel,
forever grateful indeed, and abundant blessings to you in 2023 too with all God has for us in Yeshua.

Laurie Collett said...

Thank you, Brenda. I pray this may be the year of Christ's long-awaited return!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful poem.

Brenda said...

Hi, the word beautiful perfectly describes Who the poem is about. God bless you for visiting.

Lux G. said...

My heart will always sing thanks and praise to His goodnesss.

Brenda said...

Hi Lux G, thank you for your comment. So too will my heart always sing thanks and praise to His goodness. God bless.